- Nike partnered with Art of Your Mind for a customization event exclusively for their Air Force 1 shoe at the House of Hoops in Harlem, New York.
- The challenge was to increase sales and create a connection between the customers and their product.
- All in attendance who purchased Air Force 1’s on that day received free customization!
- The artists immediately transformed the shoes on site into personalized apparel that is truly wearable art!
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson from the New York Nets was in attendance and received his very own pair of vibrantly personalized Air Force 1’s!
- The customization station was mobbed with sneaker heads eager to get a hold of their one of a kind creations!