- Tumblr launched a new live video service in 2016 where users could “live stream” directly on their platform
- Tumblr wanted to highlight the capabilities of this “live streaming” service by commissioning the painting of a mural that would be created in 2 hours real-time
- The entire execution of the Art of Your Mind creative process was going to be streamed live.
- The Client suggested the “theme” of the art piece, and then left our team to actually create an 8’ tall mural of a t-shirt
- A depiction of “Dat Boi” meme was chosen along with “…gone but not forgotten” to suggest a “Rest in Peace” (RIP) concept that hinted at an era of “still image memes” ending.
- It could be said that the “Crown Jewel,” of the Tumblr campaign launch was the execution of this particular facet, demonstrating a highly creative process that more than exceeded the expectations of both the client and their broadcast viewers
PUMA Flagship store Located at 609 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY Experiential event with Puma and Pop artist Selena Gomez celebrating the release of her