- Bacon Picnic is a large “food event,” hosted in the NYC area hosted by Great Big Food Events.
- We partnered with the clients team to add a very unique somewhat “edgy,” flair to be added to their Bacon Picnic event to create maximum impact among the attendees.
- We decided to develop a new food character that would be both humorous as well as “edgy,” without coming across as offensive. We also would develop some very “catchy” artwork and phrases that when printed on different marketing materials and clothing would drive their own message in a very effective cross-pollination type of marketing support-program.
- After multiple sketches and drafts, our artistically driven team developed the “Bacon Jesus,” character to drive a high profile product identification concept towards the Bacon Picnic project.
- We presented multiple layouts and color schemes for the client to review and select from. We then printed this artwork on high quality t-shirts as well as humor driven “support phrases,” such as: “Bacon is my Co-Pilot”. These shirts (as well as others) were sold as promotional products throughout the event.
- This project was fun and very high energy to work on. Our client shared our enthusiasm and was eager to explore “out of the box,” concepts and ideas. They recognized our desire to not only do something slightly “edgy” but also to create a memorable impression that would last well past the Bacon Picnic event.
PUMA Flagship store Located at 609 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY Experiential event with Puma and Pop artist Selena Gomez celebrating the release of her