- Queen Pinz is an amateur bowling team that is recognized in its community as a fun, talented and high-energy group of bowlers who greatly enjoy their sport. This group of bowlers takes great pride in their team accomplishments. As they compete in local tournaments, they wanted to make sure that their team is easily identified when together as a group.
- Art of Your Mind realized that for us to be able to provide Queen Pinz a unique, custom logo design that would meet their criteria as well as highlight this enthusiastic group of bowlers we would have to think “out-of-the-box”.
- Our company held several design meetings with our professional artistic staff to provide multiple sketches and “mock-ups” for the bowling team to review.
- One of our Project Managers with tremendous experience in designing sports type logos and motifs led the design team efforts to create several potential monikers that met the Queen Pinz requirements.
- After the clients final approval we provided master digital files of the finished product in multiple formats for ease of application. These master files not only allowed us to then manufacture the Queen Pinz “Team Gear,” as requested, but also allowed them to have those files for any future needs.
- The client was quite impressed that the effort and attention we afforded this project was the same as we would for a large corporate client. At the beginning of this project we told the Queen Pinz Team that “no project or client was too small for us. They would get the same attention to detail that we would provide one of our Fortune 500 clients”. The results were eye catching and unique!
PUMA Flagship store Located at 609 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY Experiential event with Puma and Pop artist Selena Gomez celebrating the release of her