- David Kippot is a manufacturer of custom made Kippahs for special events, as well as designer Kippot to appeal to the more fashion conscious Jews in today’s marketplace.
- Art of Your Mind was contracted to create new patterns and designs to appeal to a wide range of tastes in the Jewish community.
- When a company is tasked with developing fashionable designs and patterns that will be applied to traditional religious clothing and materials, a great deal of effort must be made to ensure that new designs and patterns remain tasteful and respectful.
- Our job was to provide the client with designs and patterns that would reflect a fantastic sense of fashion and artistry yet support the client’s consumers in a respectful and sincere way.
- We fixated on developing designs and patterns that would keep production costs low, but would still yield maximum appeal to the consumer.
- In order for the client to appeal to a wider audience we completed a cursory market research profile to figure out which patterns and fashion designs would be the most successful targeted concepts.
- After that data was correlated, our artistic in-house designers began preparing new designs and patterns for the client to review and evaluate. Once final approval by the client was received, the digital master files would be provided so the manufacturing facilities could begin making the initial product runs.
- Once these designs were completed and approved, they were indeed provided to the client for immediate manufacturing and production runs.
- The client has seen a noticeable increase in sales and interest in their products. His leading edge approach to appealing to a wider range of demographic has resulted in large amounts of new customers, and overwhelmingly positive product reviews.