- Northwell Health hosted a company picnic 0n Long Island, NY with handful of indoors and outdoors activities for guests to participate in
- The event was called ‘Wellgate’, a spin on ‘tailgate’ – but healthy!
- Wellgate took place at Hofstra University’s David S. Mack Sports & Exhibition Complex
- One of the centerpieces of the outdoor portion was a 20’x16’ stage to serve as a space for the emcee to make occasional announcements – otherwise entirely unused for the duration of the event
- The client thought it would be really cool to have an artist, or a group, set up a large canvas and work live on a painting that goes along with their “Walk To Rome” theme – something centered around Rome specifically, as employees had a chance to win a trip to Rome
- Keeping with the “Walk to Rome” theme, we included architecture specific to NYC and Rome in a backdrop to be painted live!
- Shared color samples and sketches with the client prior to production
- Canvas artwork was sketched out and partially painted prior to event, finished on-site for all of the Wellgate attendees!
- After the painting was completed, attendees were chosen as winners of a trip to Rome, Italy!