- Founded in 1971, Melissa is an iconic global footwear brand with origins tracing back to Sao Paolo, Brazil.
- To celebrate their presence in New York, Melissa curated a night of Brazilian funk music, for a party named Melissa Baile Funk.
- Melissa contacted Art of Your Mind for their second annual Baile Funk party – Melissa Baile Funk II.
- It was requested that our team paint 2 large 7’ x 16’ canvases for the party that celebrated Brazililan culture, and included Melissa logos.
- Artist Erin Knutson digitally created the small scale versions of the artwork. Our artists transformed them into unique airbrushed designs
- Along with the canvas artworks, our team also produced airbrush tees that Melissa used as party decorations.
- At the end of the party, the attendees were able to unpin the tee they would like to take them home.
- The 7’ x 16’ canvases were stationed behind the DJ, and at the party for photo-ops.
PUMA Flagship store Located at 609 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY Experiential event with Puma and Pop artist Selena Gomez celebrating the release of her