- “On Becoming a God in Central Florida” is a dark comedy starring award-winning actress Kirsten Dunst that takes place in a small town that is adjacent to Orlando in the early 1990s.
- The show runs on the Showtime network
- Showtime hosted a screening/viewing party for the premiere in Brooklyn, NY
- Art of Your Mind brought 3 artists on-site to paint names onto 200 trucker caps
- All of the backgrounds of the hats were painted in advance with color fades, and logo to match the marketing material for the show
- Audience had a choice of 4 lettering styles to choose from on-site, as well as 3 colors of caps
- Mid-event it started to rain! The event was mostly outside, so the team quickly had to move everything inside without losing time! The audience had so much fun customizing their caps, and watching the new show!