- Saucony and JackRabbit teamed up to create a string of special events in honor of the New York Marathon.
- One event was at the Columbus Circle New York Running location. A special panel of Saucony runners was to be held. The panel needed a vibrant backdrop, and the attendees needed customized marathon gear.
- Art of Your Mind airbrushed a custom, vibrant, NYC themed backdrop for the panel.
- Saucony and Jackrabbit treated their NY Running Co. customers to free airbrush customization on their race day shirt or race bib holder.
- Attendees brought their own tees in to customize, and they were painted on the spot. Race bib holders were also provided as an additional choice.
PUMA Flagship store Located at 609 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY Experiential event with Puma and Pop artist Selena Gomez celebrating the release of her