- Vans offered a free children’s event at their Brooklyn store “The General”. With an online signup, each child got a free pair of white vans to decorate. Vans let the children express themselves by customizing their Vans. They drew designs on their shoes with sharpies and a few other detailed art mediums at workshop tables around the store.
- Event centered around kids – even the DJs were kids!
- Vans wanted a professional on site to enhance the childrens designs on their branded shoes.
- Art of Your Mind was on-site to enhance designs with pattern stencils, shapes, and airbrush passes of solid colors or base-type art on the white shoes.
- The shoes looked incredible upon completion, and gave the kids a chance to express themselves and create wearable art.
PUMA Flagship store Located at 609 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY Experiential event with Puma and Pop artist Selena Gomez celebrating the release of her