- Vans offered a free children’s event at their Brooklyn store “The General”. With an online signup, each child got a free pair of white vans to decorate. Vans let the children express themselves by customizing their Vans. They drew designs on their shoes with sharpies and a few other detailed art mediums at workshop tables around the store.
- Event centered around kids – even the DJs were kids!
- Vans wanted a professional on site to enhance the childrens designs on their branded shoes.
- Art of Your Mind was on-site to enhance designs with pattern stencils, shapes, and airbrush passes of solid colors or base-type art on the white shoes.
- The shoes looked incredible upon completion, and gave the kids a chance to express themselves and create wearable art.