- Macy’s Culinary Council presents an exclusive council of expert chefs from across the US. They help customers discover enticing recipes, tips from chefs who host demos at local Macy’s stores.
- In honor of Super Bowl weekend 2019 in Atlanta, Georgia, Culinary Council hosted a special event at their Lenox Square location.
- Chefs Michelle Bernstein and Darius Williams presented on how to make great game day dishes.
- At the cooking demo event, customers could receive a customized water bottle as a gift with purchase. Any purchase above $50.00 granted the audience free $10.00 Macy’s gift card, and a custom bottle.
- The black metal bottles were preprinted with special ‘Macy’s Culinary Council’ logo, and our team customized them with special calligraphy.
- 4 lettering styles were offered on-site, as well as a variety of shapes + designs.
- The customers loved learning from the chefs, and of course their custom bottles!
PUMA Flagship store Located at 609 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY Experiential event with Puma and Pop artist Selena Gomez celebrating the release of her