- Adidas Tango soccer league hosted their qualifying match in New York at Upper 90 soccer in Long Island City, Queens.
- Adidas requested a team of customization experts, many heat presses, and special patches produced to press on site for the players.
- Each of the 16 teams needed their team badge pressed onto their jersey on-site prior to the game. After the winning team was announced, they would also receive a special jacket pressed with a championship patch.
- Art of Your Mind printed the patches on our in-house vinyl printer and cutter, and arrived with presses, patches, and enthusiasm, to press the patches on-site.
- There were additional patches prepared for extra fun customization! The pressing of the patches got the players amped up to play – and left them with the perfect takeaway gift and experience.
PUMA Flagship store Located at 609 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY Experiential event with Puma and Pop artist Selena Gomez celebrating the release of her