- Adidas Tango soccer league hosted their qualifying match in New York at Upper 90 soccer in Long Island City, Queens.
- Adidas requested a team of customization experts, many heat presses, and special patches produced to press on site for the players.
- Each of the 16 teams needed their team badge pressed onto their jersey on-site prior to the game. After the winning team was announced, they would also receive a special jacket pressed with a championship patch.
- Art of Your Mind printed the patches on our in-house vinyl printer and cutter, and arrived with presses, patches, and enthusiasm, to press the patches on-site.
- There were additional patches prepared for extra fun customization! The pressing of the patches got the players amped up to play – and left them with the perfect takeaway gift and experience.