- NBA player Kristaps Porzingis, of the new York Knicks, launched a brand new “Bounce” basketball shoe with Adidas.
- The first 100 customers who purchased the shoe at the Manhattan Adidas Flagship store were invited to an exclusive meet and greet event.
- While waiting to meet Kristaps, the customers received a special memento for Kristaps to sign.
- In addition to meeting Kristaps, the customers received custom airbrushed tees! These tees were customized with exclusive “Porzingis” and “Adidas” stencils on-site.
- After the pieces were completed, Kristaps signed tees for the fans (talk about a signed masterpiece!). This was a great way for Kristaps and Adidas to give back to their loyal fans and customers.