- NBA player Kristaps Porzingis, of the new York Knicks, launched a brand new “Bounce” basketball shoe with Adidas.
- The first 100 customers who purchased the shoe at the Manhattan Adidas Flagship store were invited to an exclusive meet and greet event.
- While waiting to meet Kristaps, the customers received a special memento for Kristaps to sign.
- In addition to meeting Kristaps, the customers received custom airbrushed tees! These tees were customized with exclusive “Porzingis” and “Adidas” stencils on-site.
- After the pieces were completed, Kristaps signed tees for the fans (talk about a signed masterpiece!). This was a great way for Kristaps and Adidas to give back to their loyal fans and customers.
PUMA Flagship store Located at 609 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY Experiential event with Puma and Pop artist Selena Gomez celebrating the release of her